Dare to be Bold
Join us at Exact Macola Evolve 2015 to learn new ways to compete in an evolving world. The manufacturing renaissance is upon us and businesses today have a unique opportunity to reinvent themselves, affect change, and provide dynamic customer experiences. Join us to learn more about this exciting evolution and how you can get engaged!
Gain Knowledge and be Inspired! Guest Speakers Include:
- David Chavern, Executive Vice President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Travis Hessman, Associate Editor, Manufacturing Technology, IndustryWeek
- Dr. Daren Martin, PhD, International Speaker, Culture Architect and Growth Strategist
- Jim Abbott, Former Major League Baseball Pitcher and Motivational Speaker
Connect with Us
At Exact Macola connecting with our customers is a priority. Join us for an exceptional customer experience at Exact Macola Evolve 2015!
Experience the Evolution:
- Learn about Exact Macola’s new vision and strategy for the future – both short- and long-term
- Discover new ways in which you can immediately improve your business from experts in the fields of social media, leadership, technology and more
- Participate in interactive sessions and make connections with Exact Macola employees and partners who are local to you
- Hear what’s new and exciting in Exact Macola product development
November 22, 2013, for all client on a calendar year, year end is just a little over a month away. For those clients on a fiscal year, there are still year end implications relating to W2’s and 1099 (payroll and accounts payable). Now is the time to start planning. Please contact me if you require a year end check list, or need any assistance. I will be advising payroll clients when year end updates are available. We have already update clients to the supported software releases required for the updates.
I will be in Dallas Texas from 9/8-9/12/2013 at an Exact Macola partner meeting. I will be checking for calls periodically, and will have full internet access. I hope to return with exciting news for my Macola clients.
If you are having issues with printing crystal reports from Macola ES, check the Avast Virus Chest. It is likely that Avast has removed a program named E4report.exe. Restore this file, and add an exclusion for the c:\program files\exact software or c:\program files (x86)\exact software folder. Avast is detected the Exact Software as a false positive.
We will be on vacation (08/12-16/2013). Traditionally this week is extremely quiet. I will be monitoring my email for any emergencies and will have remote access.
For Payroll 2013 year end, the following versions of Progression and Macola ES will be supported:
Progression versions 7.7.900 and later on Microsoft SQL Server ONLY (Progression on Pervasive/Btrieve is NO LONGER supported)
Macola ES versions 9.5.900 and later
Now is the time for us to start the process of updating to a supported version. There have been crystal reports changes which will require adjustments.
On 06/07/2013 I will be at he Exact Customer Forum in Westford, MA.
WHEN: Friday, June 7, 2013, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm ET
WHERE: Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center, 219 Littleton Road, Westford, MA 01866 (MAP IT)
- Exact Macola upgrade demonstration, featuring Exact Navigator
- Exact eCommerce, Exact Event Manager, Exact Warehouse Management System, Exact Learning Pass, and EDI solution integration with Exact Macola